Today I have been doing a lot of paperwork. I am not really fond of paperwork and I definitely see it as a downside to the Resource Room. Mrs. Miller has said that at larger schools their counselors take care of paperwork for the teachers, so that the teachers can focus on the children. However, I highly doubt that those "other" schools have as fabulous students as I do. I really am loving what I am doing. Yesterday one of the teachers told me that her students really enjoy being in the Resource Room because of me! I was so tickled when she told me that :) What made it even better is that those feelings are definitely mutual, those are the students that I have spent the most time with building a relationship and it is just lovely to know that they are enjoying our time as much as I am!
On a different note I am really enjoying the hostel life (minus the smell, the mice, and the stolen food). I love coming back from a long day at school and hanging out/playing pool with my new friends from Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and England!
No comments:
Post a Comment